[Koha-win32] Re: help with koha on win 2k3

vprakash murdan vpmurdan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 10:01:11 CEST 2005

Hi. I don't recall having stated that I've installed Koha on win2k3, since I am using a windows 2000 server.

However I'll be glad to help you. Give me more information regarding what stage of the installation you have arrived, and what problem you are having.

Prakash

khaled nejem <knejem at yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear sir

on koha win32 mailing list you've stated that you have
sucessfuly installed and operated koha on windows 2003
server.

Now I would like to do the same

can you please help me

thank you very much