[Koha-win32] Addbiblo Help

khaled nejem knejem at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 19:16:13 CEST 2005

Hi Joe
in the biginning I'm very greatfull for all your help
now as for your instructions, I'm testing koha on two different PCs both have Windows XP Professional operating system, Apache HTTP Server 2.0.52,  so the Monitor Apache Server works, one PC has MySql 4.1, the other has MySql3.2.
Now when I start the Apache server as you say, I do get the MS-Dos console window, which gets closed by itself, but I check the task manager and I see that Apache2 service is running, and the monitor shows its running,  and I'm sure that Mysql server is running too since MySqld-nt.exe is running, and the monitor shows it's running. this on both the PCs.
on the PC that has MySql server 4.1 I go to my browsers, type intranet and I get the welcome screen, then an error screen that states " Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Error message:
Premature end of script headers: mainpage.pl
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500"
As for what happens on the PC that has MySql 3.2 I can access the Inranet site but when I go to Catalog -> Add Biblios -> Create empty biblio all I get is the page I sent you in the screenshots, now I don't know where is the problem. but on two PCs, I don't know??!!
I'll try a bit more, and try to change some settings, sniff around with apache and perl but I'm just busy with another project right now.
thank you again for your help, if you have any other ideas please tell me, if anyone else has any other ideas please help.