[Koha-win32] Regarding "add biblio"

Chris Cormack chris.cormack at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:56:54 CEST 2005

Joseph Coelho SJ wrote:

> Hi, this is Joe Coelho (from India) --
>
> I am helping a Seminary Library to computerize their catalogue (I am
> doing this service free of charge since I too am a Seminarian).
>
> I downloaded the Koha 2.2.2b version for Windows and installed it in
> Windows 98. All other softwares like Perl, Apache, etc. have been
> installed. I downloaded the SQL instructions to add the MARC21 records
> into the respective files (from sourceforge.net).
>
> However, when I add a biblio, it gives a premature end of script
> headers: addbiblio.pl error.

Hi there

I'm fairly sure this is caused by not having any stop words defined.
If you go to parameters/admin and add a stop word or two, the error
should go away.

In the Linux version, when Koha is installed it sets up some stop words
for you. (If you choose). I don't think you get this option in Windows.
Anyway, try adding a stop word, and see if that fixes the problem.

It is a bug, (It should report an error like "No Stop Words defined"
rather than just failing) so will be fixed soon, but in the meantime
adding a stop word should (I hope)
Fix it

Chris