[Koha-win32] re

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Thu May 26 12:57:44 CEST 2005

I have downloaded and installed koha win ver. 2.2.2b. It is working nicely but I failed to get the pre defined marc 21 format in it. In version 2.0.0 there are two databases koha200 and blank200. In this version only blank222 is available. After doing marc bibliographic framework from system parameter, I can't make any progress to include marc 21 fields and sub-fields.

What is the procedure to include marc 21 structure in the biblio framework?

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!