[Koha-win32] Confirmed: Koha allows search in Chinese

Carol Ku carolcool01 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 03:16:04 CET 2005

The key is the encoding of the browser.  Everytime a book record is entered, I have to make sure that the encoding is set to the same input code i am using to store the record.

The problem now is: every time the page changes, I need to reset the encoding to say, Unicode.

Does anyone know how to change the default encoding?