[Koha-win32] Regarding default username/password

Joseph Coelho SJ joecoelhosj at jesuits.net
Mon Nov 14 19:12:40 CET 2005

Hi everyone.

I successfully upgraded my database from Koha 2.2.3 to Koha 2.2.4 (Win32)
The default templates in Koha 2.2.4 are surely better.

Could someone help me with this problem of mine?

When I installed Koha, I was asked for a username and password. I gave
'koha' as the username and 'koha' as the password (as I was instructed
to do).

Now I have assigned card numbers to the borrowers with appropriate
priviledges to request books, etc.

However, since everyone knows the default username and password, they
are able to log into the 'intranet' interface. How do I change the
password of the default 'koha' username?

I tried changing the koha.conf file...but it did not help.

Good wishes

Joe Coelho SJ

--
Joseph Coelho SJ (KHM)