[Koha-win32] Helpful knowledge about installing needed software.

Oday Shahin admin at odaynet.com
Tue Nov 29 02:29:28 CET 2005

Hello,

I have found a software package that contains all of the programs that koha
need to be installed. Its called Xampp. Its worth a try, no hassle and it
works! Not just that, you just use one program to configure everything. The
distribution for Windows 98, NT, 2000 and XP. This version contains: Apache,
MySQL, PHP + PEAR, Perl, mod_php, mod_perl, mod_ssl, OpenSSL, phpMyAdmin,
Webalizer, Mercury Mail Transport System for Win32 and NetWare Systems v3.32,
JpGraph, FileZilla FTP Server, mcrypt, eAccelerator, SQLite, and WEB-DAV +
mod_auth_mysql.

It comes with plenty of really cool programs, you might not know all of them
but I am sure they are very useful. The site is
http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html

xampp is available on different operating systems including windows, linux,
Mac Os X, and Solaris.
I hope this helps. :)

thanks,