[Koha-win32] Error message

Carol Ku carolcool01 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 19:57:02 CEST 2005

I get this error message when i tried to do book search, and add bibilo in the intranet interface.  But i was able to search and add member name.  Can someone tell me what happened? Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: opac-search.pl

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500opac
10/28/05 10:53:23
Apache/2.0.55 (Win32)