[Koha-win32] Upload MARC records in reservoir

miguel miguelito php_ast at yahoo.es
Sun Aug 13 02:48:09 CEST 2006

It is the first time that I write to the list, thanks for the great work and aid to all.

  The concerned registries are stored in the table marc_breeding    Now according to description as it looks for a new title or ISBN first looks for in reservoir and if it finds it there passes to the cutting bilio, but to my it does not work to me, talvez so that I am in version Windows and/or lack data, notices that local data do not rise, in the file iso, this file iso creates it according to the manual of koha.org, denominated “Migrating to CDS/ISIS based system to koha”, concretely of even the Now section the tab separated cases out using to Perl script (shown below) and convert it ace MARC”! or UNIMARC.

       Thanks for rpta.

   Greetings.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com