[Koha-win32] please help me....

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Mon Aug 28 10:43:42 CEST 2006

Dear NUR,

The server error is a generic one and it is quite difficult to guess what
went wrong in ur installatrion from this mesage. What I would suggest is
a fresh installation.

1. First uninstall all components perl, apache, mysql, koha; delete
c:\etc directorty and my.ini file at c:\windows\.

2. Install PERL 5.x from active state at location c:\usr\

3. Install mysql 3.23.55/3.23.58 at c:\mysql

4. install apache 2.0.54 at its default location

5. now install koha

6. Include mysql\bin and usr\bin in your system path

7. Restart machine

8. open ur browser and enter intranet for librarian interface and opac
for user interface

9. Enjoy Koha

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay

Lecturer, DLISc, Vidyasagar University, India