[Koha-win32] Problems after installation

Daniel Becerra serviciosdocumentacion.daniel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 12:58:44 CET 2006

Hello:
I have installed Koha, and after a lot of problems for the installation, I
have now another problems:
-During the installation process, I had no choice to have the "Default
authorities options", and after the installation, I can not do it.
-When I want to go to the Subfields option, I have an error message:
"Premature end of script headers: marc_subfields_structure_pl" Error 500.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thank you!

Daniel