[Koha-win32] Error Mesg: premature send of marc_subfields_structure.pl

Anjum Shehzad anjum at ncp.edu.pk
Wed Feb 15 12:05:32 CET 2006

Dear frnds,

I got following error:

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: marc_subfields_structure.pl

Please help me out. I am testing Koha on windows and once our librarian will be familiar with it, i will shift to linux red hat. looking forward to hear from you.
Best regards,
--
Anjum Shehzad
Manager (IT)