[Koha-win32] How do you import Book copy records?

Alan Piercy alan.piercy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 06:31:30 CEST 2006

I wrote a library package (MySQL/PHP) several years ago for my school and
now want to migrate my Marc and Holdings data files to Koha.  I plan on
creating a 2709 file from my Marc records and using something like
bulkmarcimport to import into Koha.

But, how do I put my Holdings records into Koha?

I have two data tables with fields as follows.  Holdings records point to a
Marc record.  Since there is a MarcID dependency, it seems I should modify
bulkmarcimport to handle both tables at the same time.  Does anyone have a
script that has done this?

MARC
ID (primary key)
Title