[Koha-win32] Share your reservoir?

Joe Fleener jfleener at digitalexegesis.com
Tue Jun 13 14:36:20 CEST 2006

Greetings,

I am new to this list. However, I remember reading somewhere that some Koha
libraries were willing to share their reservoir or an export of their MARC
records for import into another's reservoir.

We are a small theological library. I am wondering if anyone has a decent
collection of MARC records for theological works they would be willing to
share? It would be a huge help to our small volunteer staff to import these
records into our reservoir to speed up processing.

Kind Regards,

Joe Fleener

 <mailto:jfleener at digitalexegesis.com> jfleener at digitalexegesis.com

Site -  <http://www.digitalexegesis.com/> http://www.digitalexegesis.com

Blog -  <http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/>
http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

BibleWorks Trainer -  <http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html>
http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html

Director of Distance Learning/Library Director

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229

Havelock North

New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 877-8013

Fax +64 6 877-5821

 <http://www.tsbc.org.nz> www.tsbc.org.nz

 <http://library.tsbc.org.nz> http://library.tsbc.org.nz

Library and Information Services Coordinator

The Master's Academy International

24307 Magic Mountain Parkway #540

Valencia, CA 91355-3402

(661) 295-6232