[Koha-win32] new install

Laurie Selwyn selwynl at co.grayson.tx.us
Mon Jun 26 18:08:29 CEST 2006

We recently downloaded KOHA to our server which is located two floors away
from the library and my office machine.  Currently, I can only access what
will be the public interface from my office PC however, I can get into the
Administrative interface if I get directly on the server by physically
entering the server room and entering the parameters directly into the
server from there.

My problem: How do I gain access to the Administrative interface from my
office PC since that computer will be the machine responsible for all KOHA
interactions (circ, cataloging, etc)?  Has anyone else run into this
problem?

The server is a WIN 2000 server and my office system is a WIN 2000 machine.

Thank you.
Laurie Selwyn
Law Librarian
Grayson County Law Library
100 W. Houston St., Suite 27
Sherman, TX 75090
(903) 813-4320
Fax (903) 892-4085
selwynl at co.grayson.tx.us

DISCLAIMER:
This email contains information that may be legally privileged and
confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above.If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please notify the sender by return email and then delete it
immediately from your system. Please note that this is not a substitute for
professional legal advice.