[Koha-win32] Re: [Koha] New to KOHA

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sun Mar 5 20:29:54 CET 2006

I believe you need to manually install the MARC frameworks on Windows.
See if you can find the batch file of MySQL commands for doing this. It
should be called structure_def.sql  (Maybe in
C:/usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/misc/marc_datas/marc21_en -- I'm not
familiar with Windows installations of Koha.)

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA