[Koha-win32] Daily fines - Koha 2.2.4 W32

Siop Gopïo | Copy Shop union.copyshop at aber.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 13:33:09 CET 2006

With apologies for cross-posting.

I would like to know if anyone using Koha has managed to set up fines that
are applied each night, regardless of how many days the item is overdue by.

Put simply, what I'm looking for is: total fine = daily fine amount
(multiplied by) days overdue

I don't want the fine to stop being applied after 21 days or whatever, I'd
just like it to continue. Does anyone have such a setup? Could you send me
any related scripts/files?

I'm using Koha 2.2.4 W32 R0, if it makes a difference. I'm not a coder
myself (although I'm not scared of having a go at editing files), but just
can't get my head around the default fines scripts that come with Koha.

Regards,

Chris Hearn
Rheolwr y Siop Gopïo
Copy Shop Manager

Siop Gopïo Urdd Myfyrwyr Aberystwyth
mewn partneriaeth â Call Print
http://www.urddaber.co.uk/gwasanaethau/siopgopi
E-bost: undeb.siopgopi at aber.ac.uk
Yr Undeb, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DX
Ffôn: 01970 621705   Ffacs: 01970 621724

Aberystwyth Guild of Students Copy Shop
in partnership with Call Print
www.aberguild.co.uk/services/copyshop
E-mail: union.copyshop at aber.ac.uk
The Union, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DX
Phone: 01970 621705   Fax: 01970 621724