[Koha-win32] Error: returns.pl

Shivaram sramashiva at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 20 15:17:24 CEST 2006

Sir
  I had intsalled Koha on Windows XP. Koha running fine. But I have tested circulation module by entering members records. 1) For users for issued books koha doesn't show the issued records. 2) But for Koha login it gives issue detalis. 4)The moment we click return module it gives the following error:
  Error message:
"Premature end of script headers: returns.pl " and Error 500.

  Pl. if have any solution let me know.
  Hoping to hear from you

  Shivarama  Rao K, Lecturer
Dept. of Library and Information Science
University of Jammu, Jammu,
  Jammu and Kashmir, India - 180 006
  http://www.jammuuniversity.in
  To teach is to learn again  To research is to see beyond