[Koha-win32] Help?!

Catherine adlam cadlam at retreat-hospital.org
Thu Nov 2 10:13:00 CET 2006

Hi,

We are trying to get Koha 2.2.6 up and running, and installed it twice due to getting Server Error messages on certain pages, but I’m still getting this message when I try to get into the subfields edit page when editing MARC. Do I need to install it again?

Or is there a way to not use MARC or UNIMARC (we are a very small library, perhaps we don’t need it?)

Any advice would be very welcome!

Thanks,
Catherine Adlam

The Retreat
Heslington Road
York
YO10 5BN

Tel: 01904 412551
Fax: 01904 430828
www.retreat-hospital.org

We ask you to treat this communication from us as confidentially as you would want us to treat any communication from you.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify postmaster at retreat-hospital.org immediately.
You should know that some of our communications may contain confidential information which it could be a criminal offence for you to disclose or use without authority.
This e-mail is not intended nor should it be taken to create any legal relations, contractual or otherwise.
The contents or opinions contained within this e-mail are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of The Retreat Ltd unless otherwise specifically stated.