[Koha-win32] Help?!

Joe Fleener jfleener at digitalexegesis.com
Mon Nov 13 02:35:16 CET 2006

I upgraded my Koha this morning to 2.2.6 following the instructions given
and making several of the modifications which were discussed in earlier
threads.

All went very well and things look good. Several of the improvements I have
been hoping for are here now!

One error I have been seeing for a long time and is still not working in
2.2.6 is the editing of MARC Subfields. When I click on "Edit Subfields" in
the "MARC Subfield Structure Admin" page I get the following:

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: marc_subfields_structure.pl

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
<mailto:webmaster at dummy-opac> .

Error 500

library.tsbc.org.nz <http://library.tsbc.org.nz:8080/>
11/13/06 14:39:11
Apache/2.0.55 (Win32)

Any ideas?

Thank you all for your hard work!

Joe Fleener

jfleener at digitalexegesis.com

Site - http://www.digitalexegesis.com

Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

BibleWorks Trainer - http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html

Director of Distance Learning/Library Director

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229 Havelock North New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 877-8013

Mob +64 021 998617

Fax +64 6 877-5821

www.tsbc.org.nz

http://library.tsbc.org.nz

Library and Information Services Coordinator

The Master's Academy International

24307 Magic Mountain Parkway #540

Valencia, CA 91355-3402

(661) 295-6232