[Koha-win32] Help?!

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Wed Nov 15 20:03:32 CET 2006

Joe,
Are you still having problems on editing MARC subfields? I tried to reproduce it, but I am not clear exactly where you are in the program.

If you can give me a few more details, like which intranet template and opac theme you are using, and exactly where you are trying to do the edit, I will look at it again.

When you did your upgrade, did you do it manually, or did you use the 2.2.6 install package and then move a copy of your data to the new version?

BTW, did you remember to run the upgrade script on your data when you did the upgrade to make any necessary changes to the database structure?

Rob