[Koha-win32] Version 2.2.6 New Install

Chris Cormack chris.cormack at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 21:40:17 CET 2006

On 11/1/06, Joe Fleener <jfleener at digitalexegesis.com> wrote:

>  I would be very interested in knowing the answer to this as well. I have
> never received an answer to any of my questions posted to this list – I am
> not sure it is active.

Hi Guys

Just a quick note, Koha for windows isnt officially supported by the Koha
core developers.  Rob Weir very very kindly ports Koha to windows and builds
the installer. But he is just one man, and is not paid to do this, so can
only do it when time permits.
Im sure when he has some time he will work on an installer for 2.2.6.

Chris