[Koha-win32] Urgent Request

Faiza Alrawas falrawas at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 09:15:00 CEST 2007

Hi ,

  Thanks a lot for the reply, as I tolled you before we are intending to install koha 2.2.7 in our college where we use Windows XP but we are still waiting for your reply regarding Koha 2.2.8 whether it is supporting windows or not?.

  Please we really need your help, I have to make the system working by at least the end of this month. Currently we have a small library containing about 5000 books, but in the coming future we are planning to enlarge it. We have three requests:
  ·        Can you please tell us in details which devices do we really need to buy, to make the processes of entering the data, borrowing  and returning  easy to us?

  ·        All our data is in Excel files, do you know how to convert the Excel files to Koha?

  ·        Can you provide us with the server-client version of koha?

  Thanks a lot for you help.

  Best Regards,
  Faiza