[Koha-win32] Urgent Request

Elizabeth Richens ljrichens at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 11:58:21 CEST 2007

Hi Faiza,

Regarding your question on how to import data from Excel to Koha, I used
MarcEdit, which you can get here:
http://oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/html/downloads.html

You need to export your data from Excel as a tab-delimited file, and then use
the MarcMaker function of MarcEdit to turn this into a MARC file. Then you can
use the Bulkmarcimport.pl script to import the MARC records into Koha.

I hope this helps.

Elizabeth