[Koha-win32] z39.50

Gary Hamilton hamilton_gary_c at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 16:36:27 CEST 2007

When I try to run the z39.50 query it gives me an error stating "premature end to script heading".  I was also wondering how I would add the new perl modules and back up data.  I have only been working with computers for a little over a year now.  Honestly I don't know what I am doing, but I do have the capacity to learn and understand the tech jargin.

Thank you,

Gary Hamilton