[Koha-win32] OPAC Error for users having books issued

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 17:44:28 CEST 2007

Hi Vikas,

I don't see how that problem could occur. Maybe you previously downloaded a
version that is not updated correctly. I'm not sure.
However, you might want to try replacing your code with these original code:
1)  http://www.nabble.com/file/p12036874/opac-user.pl opac-user.pl
located at C:\usr\koha228\opac\cgi-bin\koha\ folder

2)  http://www.nabble.com/file/p12036874/opac-user.tmpl opac-user.tmpl
located at C:\usr\koha228\opac\htdocs\opac-tmpl\npl\en\ folder

Regards,
John