[Koha-win32] Direct URL to Intranet

MKLEE mk_lee_doris at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Aug 11 04:47:25 CEST 2007

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your reply. I have followed your instructions to change the
hosts file on each client PC. Now they are able to resolve the virtual names
"OPAC" and "Intranet"!

It may not be possible for me to change the hosts file on certain client PC
nor have someone to add DNS entries. Is it a way to access the Intranet page
of Koha server, from a client PC, by typing in the direct URL path pointing
to the script? I know, for OPAC page, I can type
http://192.168.10.10/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl but I dont know the path to
the script that runs the intranet page.

All cleint PCs are running Windows XP and IE 7.

Thank you!
Doris Lee