[Koha-win32] Migrating Koha to a new PC

MKLEE mk_lee_doris at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Aug 11 18:13:48 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I set up and configured Koha to run on a Windows XP PC. Now I need to move
it to another XP PC, but don't want to go through the System Admin to setup
the branches, patron types, issuing rules, catalog database, etc again. Is
there an easy way to migrate the existing database files and system settings
to the new PC? If so, what are the files that need to be copied?

Please the note the new PC already has the identical Koha envirnoment
installed:
Apache 2.2.4
ActivePerl 5.8.8.20
MySQL 4.1.22