[Koha-win32] Direct URL to Intranet

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 19:31:04 CEST 2007

Hi Doris,

What arnab showed will solve your problem.
The 'httpd.conf' file can be found at C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\conf\

Open and edit like how arnab described and add to the very bottom of the
file:

NameVirtualHost *:3030 <---- Add Here Port No ---->
<VirtualHost *:3030>  <---- Add Here Port No ---->
    ServerAdmin webmaster at dummy-opac
    DocumentRoot /usr/koha228/intranet/htdocs
    ScriptAlias  /cgi-bin/ /usr/koha228/intranet/cgi-bin/
    ServerName intranet
    ErrorLog logs/intranet-error.log
    CustomLog logs/intranet-access.log common
    SetEnv PERL5LIB "c:/usr/koha228/intranet/modules"
</VirtualHost>

Leave out the <---- Add Here Port No ----> comments though.
Then restart.

john