[Koha-win32] Migrating Koha to a new PC

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 19:37:58 CEST 2007

Hi Doris,

You first need to check what is the database name koha is using:
1) Open the file C:\etc\koha.conf
2) The first line is the database name. For example, database=koha2. My
database name is koha2.

Copy the whole folder with that name from C:\mysql\data\ and paste into the
new PC at the same folder.

john