[Koha-win32] Win32 help with VBZoom

WaveyDavey david at regionalservers.com
Thu Aug 16 17:56:38 CEST 2007

OK, so I got the vbzoom package, but in trying to run a simple test .pl
script, I'm having problems:
the basic simple test script is :

#!perl -w
use strict;
use Win32::OLE;

my $oZ3950 = Win32::OLE->new('VBZOOM.ZoomFactory');

which running from command line on my trusty (hah!) XP box gives:
K:\>perl -w windows.pl
Win32::OLE(0.1707) error 0x800401f3: "Invalid class string" at windows.pl
line 5

        eval {...} called at windows.pl line 5

Any ideas how I implement using this library within koha on windows so I can
have Z39.50 lookups ? I was *so* pleased to get koha running on anything,
and now I'm stuck again. My attempts to install koha on an ubuntu box were
spectacularly unsuccessful, and I must stress I am in no way a perl
programmer.

David