[Koha-win32] Koha on Windows Server 2003

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Tue Feb 6 08:36:14 CET 2007

Dear John

I installed and running Koha Windows  (Ver 2.2.4 to 2.2.7) on Windows Server OS for the last several months. Absolutely no problem is there. It is running just like Koha on XP. Only problem is that we are not getting Z39.50 services when the system is accessing Internet through a proxy but the same thing is working when we accessing Internet directly i.e. through dialup. Any idea?

Thanks

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Vidyasagar University India