[Koha-win32] Z39.50 won't work

Elizabeth Richens ljrichens at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 12 16:25:01 CET 2007

Thanks, Rob, you were correct: I messed up on adding the YAZ\bin folder. The z39.50 now works.

Elizabeth

Rob Weir <robweir at alum.drexel.edu> wrote:           Hi Elizabeth,
 I am pretty sure your problem is caused by the YAZ\bin folder not being added to your environment path correctly or perhaps the computer not being rebooted since it was added. Please double check your path and make sure there is not a typo.

<snip>