[Koha-win32] How to import patron data

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 04:21:37 CET 2007

Hi Nitin,

Different tables (or data storing formats) are different by design.
Basically, sans any script to help you do it, you'll need to move your
original data into the KOHA "borrowers" table format. You can export the
KOHA "borrowers" table into CSV format, use MS Excel to populate with your
original data and do a "LOAD DATA INFILE" to import your data into MySQL.
Not overly difficult but it depends on your original data format. You might
be able to write a quick script, something like this
http://ask.metafilter.com/50034/MySQL-import-question

Regards,
John