[Koha-win32] itemtypes.plugin missing from distro?

Devin Bayer devin at freeshell.org
Fri Jul 6 20:31:04 CEST 2007

Hello.  When I browse to the item types report I get a fatal error.
 From page:

	http://library/cgi-bin/koha/reports/manager.pl?report_name=itemtypes

These two errors appear in my apache server logs:

[Fri Jul 06 14:30:52 2007] [error] [client 172.16.0.8] Premature end
of script headers: manager.pl, referer: http://library/cgi-bin/koha/
reports-home.pl

[Fri Jul 06 14:30:52 2007] [error] [client 172.16.0.8] Can't locate c:
\\usr\\koha228\\intranet/reports/itemtypes.plugin in @INC (@INC
contains: c:/usr/koha228/intranet/modules C:/usr/lib C:/usr/site/
lib .) at C:/usr/koha228/intranet/cgi-bin/koha/reports/manager.pl
line 53., referer: http://library/cgi-bin/koha/reports-home.pl

And indeed, there is no intranet/reports directory.

And help? Thanks, Devin

BTW, it took some fiddling, but I got Koha to work with this
environment:

Windows Server 2003 SP1
Apache/2.0.58
MySQL 5.0.22-community-nt
ActivePerl 5.8.8-517
Koha 2.2.8
Active Directory LDAP Auth

The only problem was that after installing mysql I created a database
koha and user koha.  My intention was to have koha use these.  But it
didn't give me any choice for that, and since I had already created
the koha user, it wasn't created right so I had to manually set the
permissions.  It would have been nice to at least get an error message.