[Koha-win32] displaying call numbers

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Wed Jul 11 10:51:44 CEST 2007

Dear Mr. Miller

You can display call no. or any other MARC field/sub-feild in ISBD display format. Edit ISBD format (in System Preferences -> Catalogue -> ISBD) by following the guidelines in Koha user manual (http://kohadocs.org/usersguide/ch01s01.html#d0e371). Hope it will solve your problem.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Department of Library and Information Science
University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal, India

=