[Koha-win32] OPAC patron login problem

MK Lee mk_lee_doris at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Jul 18 10:17:58 CEST 2007

Dear all,

  I have set up Koha on below platform and have added several patrons. The patrons also have OPAC logins and passwords set. The problem is that a patron could successfully log in to the Intranet interface, but failed to log on to the OPAC. An error page "The website cannot display the page" was returned by the web server.

  Please note I set "OPAC" to run on port 80, and "Intranet" to run on port 8080. I think however this should not be the cause of the problem. An interesting observation is that when the patron first log on to the Intranet, and then, without logging out and closing the browser, switch to the OPAC URL, this time the patron account can be shown successfully. (If the patron first log in to the OPAC, an error page above is returned)

  Any idea, please?

  Koha version: 2.2.8
OS version (from 'uname -a'): Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Perl version: 5.008008
MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.22, for Win32 (ia32)
Apache version: 2.2.4

  Thank you
  Doris Lee