[Koha-win32] z3950- Error 500

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 18:00:35 CEST 2007

Hi Monica,

Perhaps you can post the Apache log file. It's located at (assuming default
install of Apache server)
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\logs\intranet-error_log
You can cut&paste the last few lines where the error occurred.

Since you said you are in a secure intranet, you might also want to ask your
network admin to open up the port 7090 in the network firewall for you to
test the Z39.50 connection to other servers.

Regards,
john