[Koha-win32] "Too many issues" Circulation error

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 18:25:15 CEST 2007

I remembered encountering this problem before. It's probably a logic problem
in the TooMany subroutine like you said.
Attached is my TooMany subroutine which you can use to compare with yours.
If it's different, then I've probably edited it (yeah occasionally I forget
to put comments)

Regards,
john
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11786049/sub_toomany.txt sub_toomany.txt