[Koha-win32] marc test fails at default values

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 18:26:39 CEST 2007

Hi Youssef,

Not quite sure what error you are having but I'll assume that you're having
problems trying to load the subfields page for the MARC Structure in
Parameters.

You might want to post your appropriate lines in Apache's intranet_error_log
when that happens.
You might also want to post your marc_subfield_structure table, maybe it's a
wrong entry in that table. For this you can type the command at dos command
prompt (assuming default installation of MySQL without password with
database name koha227):

>mysqldump -uroot -Dkoha227 marc_subfield_structure >
marc_subfield_structure.sql

You can post that resulting file marc_subfield_structure.sql for us to have
a go.
Alternatively, you can download MySQL Query Browser
(http://www.mysql.com/products/tools/query-browser/) and export the rows in
that table to Excel.

Regards,
John