[Koha-win32] Fine not working

felpix felpix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:16:26 CEST 2007

Dear John,

I was able to make the changes in the issuing rules matrix. The "issue rule"
is working fine for all biblio material and user.

The bad news (for me) is that the fine that I put in the matrix is not
working. Previously I mentioned that the number that I put in the cell
"fine" is modified for some reason. I tried to put "1,2,1" as the example
shows but when I save the matrix, the number that shows is "1.000000,2" (CDs
row in the screenshot of the matrix)….the same case in all other rows when I
tried to put "100,7,1"

As you can see in the patrons screenshot the rule is working (Card number 3
has 1 OD!)

But no fine is calculated.

I will appreciate if you can help me in any way!

Best Regards,
Felipe

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11924961/issuing_matrix.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11924961/Patrons_charges.jpg