[Koha-win32] koha loads with a marc error?

Alaoui Youssef iuoala at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 22:07:54 CEST 2007

hello friends

just loaded koha
2.2.8
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Perl version: 	5.008008
MySQL version:  12.22 Distrib 4.0.26, for Win32 (ia32)
and
Apache 2.2.4 (or something)

error message is:

"ALL items fields MUST :

     * be mapped to the same tag,
     * and they must all be in the 10 (items) tab"

and:

"TOTAL:  You have 1 error(s) in your MARC configuration. Please fix
them before using Koha"

wow!  does everyone have this error when they start? How do I go
about repairing this.  the marc fields seem to be all set to
average.  and whose "items" are we referring to, here, our items
(books/mags/media), marc "items," or the koha-speak "items"?

thanks!