[Koha-win32] Installation fails -- Koha 2.2.7-W32-R32.2.7-W32-R3

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 03:43:25 CEST 2007

Hi,

Perhaps you might want to try the Koha v2.2.8 instead?

Or if you want v2.2.7, you might want to downgrade to
apache_2.0.59-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi and
mysql-4.0.26-win32
first. Seems like all the other needed applications are the same version as
mine and I'm running v2.2.7. Installed without any problems.

john