[Koha-win32] Add New Patron problem

shatua at rediffmail.com shatua at rediffmail.com
Thu May 24 12:55:02 CEST 2007

I have installed koha ver. 2.2.8 with following configurations: Microsfoft window XP., Apache 2.0.59, Mysql 5.0.41 & Perl 5.8.8 build 820.
I am able to insert the bibliographic data successfully but am facing following error while adding the new patron
-- when filling all the information in Add New Patron and click on add this patron it is not storing. Only filed names are showing not field values.
I find the same problem faced by Nihar of XLRI and solved his problem by following the guide given by Rob.
I also followed the same guideline given by Rob by chaning the line 217 of the file memeberenry.pl and given valid data of birth.
Still I could able to insert the data properly.
Secondly I found that 'Registration Data' is not highlighted in the add member form, so i could not able to insert that data. I thought it will take automatically from systmes date.
Please provide me the solution.
thanks
Sudip