[Koha-win32] Re: How do I configure KOHA INTRANET for LAN ACCESS

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Mon Nov 5 12:18:44 CET 2007

Dear Beda Szukics

I don't know your OS for Koha but you may try the one we are following here..

Say the IP of ur server where koha installated is 192.168.3.1 (or anything you are following)

now in the PC (from where you want to access Koha in the server) open browser (IE/Mozila FF), change the proxy server IP add to your server IP add (192.168.3.1 or anything you are using), enter nothing in port number (by default port 80 will be used) and exit.

now open browser in you PC, open your browser (where you made the change) and enter http://intranet or http://opac.

Pl. send me the result.

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Department of Library and Information Science
University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal, India

=