[Koha-win32] Image not insert in Patron

P. S. Mukhopadhyay psmukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:49:04 CET 2007

Dear Vikas

Your are right in setting things. Ensure that the file name is matching with
card no (borrower id). Let's say ur one user has id fc001, the image file
name of that user must be fc001.jpg (if u have set jpg in intranet
interface.

Let me know the result

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Department of Librray and Information Science, University of
Burdwan, Burdwan - 713 104 (WB), India