[Koha-win32] Problem in edit and Delete "Existing items"

vikas salunkhe salunkhe.v at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:08:46 CET 2007

Dear all

I have entered data in" Add MARC Record With Framework "data is successfully entered  then I click the "Add Bibliographic Record and go to item " in this b - homebranch, d - holdingbranch , p - barcode *,r - price, v - dateaccessioned, y - notforloan all field  entered but same name books  so give the barcode  27 to 36 . I tried  to edit and delete record in barcode no 35 or 36 these records  are not deleted and edited, first record in this column are delete and edit (no 27) when  click edit ,delet button . I am facing this problem ,if anybody know this error please help to solving the problem.

Thanking You

Vikas Salunkhe