[Koha-win32] z39.50 not working...

Phil Lathroum plathroum at cardinalshehanschool.org
Fri Oct 12 18:23:47 CEST 2007

Ok... I just finished installing KOHA yesterday on a windows XP box... I
used all the recommended versions of perl, apache, mysql etc...

It is up and running fine...  BUT... I can not get the z39.50 lookup to
work... it either responds with no matches from the 1st server (with
both checked), or if I uncheck the 1st server and only use the Library
of Congress server I get a Server Configuration error...

We are running behind a firebox and a proxy server... (we have to to
filter web content)... any ideas... we have a new librarian who is
excited to automate the library...
Our budget is $0 and this looks like the best way to go... we have
barcode scanners and everything... I just can't justifying typing in all
the books by hand...

HELP...
THANKS

Philip Lathroum