[Koha-win32] Z39.50 Windows Problem Solved!!!!!

Phil Lathroum plathroum at cardinalshehanschool.org
Tue Oct 16 18:14:59 CEST 2007

Its not the firewall.... the proxy or the ports....

Its the new intranet interface.... switch back to the old green one and
I'm searching now....

got this from a fellow user and it works like a charm now...

"We discovered that we couldn't be using the npl template.  We had to
switch back to the original lime green template for it to work.
Something in the code is buggy with npl template.  Perhaps try that.

Well,  If your Koha admin section is that vivid lime green color, that's
the original template.  It should be there by default.   Go to the
System Preferences-Intranet section.  Then switch the template setting
from whatever it is now to 'default'.  Hope it works for you.

asai"
MUCH THANKS ASAI!!!!!
YES!!!!
Philip Lathroum