[Koha-win32] Installing Koha on a laptop with windows

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 17:59:21 CEST 2007

Hi Teresa,

You might want to give it a try. Koha won't have any problems running on
your laptop with minimal specs. However, the windows version of Koha is not
perfect and some bugs still linger and some parts doesn't work as it should.
It'll be much easier if you're technically inclined for both installing and
playing with the Koha code (if you want to).

Regards,
John